Disclaimer for www.imaginerealestate.com.au is as follows.
We insist you read and fully understand all the content and your responsibilities in this Disclaimer before continuing use on our website.
By using this web site you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of use for this website and are bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions of use for www.imaginerealestate.com.au you should immediately cease using the web site. The website may be updated from time to time, including these terms and conditions. By continuing to use this website after these terms and conditions have been updated, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the new terms and conditions and agree and to be bound by them.
We make no representations or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information relating to any property marketing on this website. Some information has been obtained form third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf of us orally or in writing.
The information on this website is for generally information purposes only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information found on this website does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decisions and any decisions relating to real estate. Any price regarding property on this website is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
All information provided on this site is as accurate as possible and Imagine Real Estate will not be held responsible for any errors. Errors will be rectified as soon as Imagine Real Estate becomes aware of any such errors at their earliest convenience.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any concerns or questions regarding this disclosure.r paragraph here.
We insist you read and fully understand this policy before continuing use on our website.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect your name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, email address and home address and any additionally information you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representation or otherwise and information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
We may also collect information that is not so personal such as information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly form you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect your information including but not restricted to the following ways.
· By telephone
· By letter
· By fax or email
· Becoming our clients
· Becoming our customers
· During conversations between you and our representatives
· By entering competitions
· By requesting information or material form us
· Any other way you provide information to us
We may also collect information from third parties including:
· From third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
· Your representatives (lawyers, financial advisers and accountants, solicitors etc)
· Publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent.
Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide to you the best quality of customer service. Some examples are below:
· To provide products and services to you
· To follow up on and provide information you have requested
· To assess the performance of our website to help improve operation of the website
· To conduct business processing functions
· Administrative reasons, marketing,(including direct marketing) product or service, quality control, survey and research purposes of Imagine Real Estate
· Keeping our contact details and data base up to date
· To process and response to any complaint made by you
· To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority
We may disclose your information to third parties such as:
· Our employees, related bodies and contractors, real estate agents or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you and otherwise to provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems admin, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service provides, any professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants.
· Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes
· Any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent
You can request that information about you be corrected or deleted. Please contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any such correction or deletion or to update your personal information.
If you believe that your privacy has been breach, please contact us at email@example.com and provide with details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will deal with the complaint in accordance with our current complaints handling procedure.
Our website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also do not and cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to other third party websites. We do not represent or warrant in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website.